- A 2.1 Honours degree or equivalent qualification acceptable to the University in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or other relevant quantitative subject.
- IELTS score of 6.5 (taken within the last two years), with not less than 5.5 in any component, or an equivalent qualification acceptable to the University is required.
*Science and Engineering disciplines will be considered where there is a significant mathematical component.
- Research Methods in Finance
- Market Microstructure
- Asset Pricing
- Corporate Finance
Semester 2 (spring)
- Time Series Financial Econometrics
- International Finance
- Enterprise Risk Management & Risk Analytics
- Trading Principles
Semester 3 (summer)