NCEA Level 3, including:
- Three approved subjects at Level 3, made up of 14 credits each
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 2 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing.
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above.
Alternatively, achieving a level 4 or 5 qualification in a related field, or having equivalent appropriate experience.
English Language Requirement:
- A minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5 or equivalent
- A minimum TOEFL Internet-Based Test (iBT) score of 60 (with a writing score of 20)
- Business Computing
- Business Heritage, Culture and Sustainability
- Commercial Law
- Introduction to Accounting
- Introduction to Marketing
- Professional Communication
- Applied Management
- Research Methodology
- Food and Beverage Operations Management
- Front Office Operations Management
- Accommodation Facilities Management
- Food and Beverage Management
- Co-operative Education Project