International Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship – 100%
| Study destination
| Applying deadline
| Provider email
| Provider phone
| Eligible nationalities
Deakin recognises students with consistently high academic performance and the potential to make a leading contribution to the university and its communities.
Successful students will be required to participate in the Vice-Chancellor’s Professional Excellence Program.
To be eligible, all the below selection criteria must be met:
- Applicant must be a citizen of South Asian countries listed below*
- Applicant should be residing in a South Asian country listed below*
- Applicant should be applying through a Deakin authorised agent based in a South Asian country listed below*
- Applicant should meet the below mentioned academic eligibility criteria
Academic eligibility criteria
- 85% overall in Year 12 scores of CBSE / ICSE / State Board; OR
- 10 overall in the General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) / A Level; OR
- 32 overall in the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP); OR
- 80% overall in an undergraduate degree.
*List of countries in South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, Mauritius, Myanmar, Nepal
All conditions must be met. This bursary is conditional on acceptance of terms and conditions
which will be specified in the acceptance form.
You are required to submit:
- a personal statement (300 words)
- two references who can comment on your community engagement and/or leadership capacity
- a completed application to study at Deakin including academic transcripts.
Your personal statement must be written by you and reflect your personal views. It should contain:
- an outline of why you want to study at Deakin University
- an overview of any extracurricular activities and work experience (paid or voluntary) you have undertaken
- why you think you would make an outstanding ambassador for Deakin University
- any other information that will assist your application.
You may also be asked to attend an interview.