Located in Southport, Merseyside, England, Southport College offers the following facilities:
- Sports Centre - Southport College has a state of the art Sports Centre, complete with fitness suite, sports hall and dance studio. The college teams for football and basketball play in the sports hall. And gym membership is provided for all students at Southport College.
- Learning Resources Centre – The centre is home to computer suites available on an open access basis. This centre provides the necessary resources for students.
- Performing Arts Centre – The new £3 million theatre t houses the College’s Performing Arts department. The theatre boasts an auditorium with sprung floor and bleacher seating, rehearsal rooms and a multipurpose foyer with bar.
- College Bistro and Refectory - The Oasis is the main eating place where students can buy healthier meals such as fresh salads, sandwiches and pasta as well as quick takeaway food. There is also a range of vending machines in The Oasis for snacks and drinks.
- Library – The facilities offered to students at the library are numerous. Amenities available include Fingerprint recognition to replace the conventional library card, along with thousands of books, periodicals, magazines, CD-ROMs and national newspapers.
Southport College, located at Mornington Road, Southport, Merseyside, is easily accessible by road, air or train. Southport train station is just a 5-minute walk from the College. All buses stop in the town centre, usually on Lord Street. Again, Southport College is a short walk from there.